Páginas

December 29, 2018

My stores

I have been doing photography for a few years. I have always been attracted to nature and fine art. Some time ago I decided to open my stores on Society6 and RedBubble and sell my photography in prints and products.
It seemed strange at first, but as I added more designs, I was excited to see the results and it made me creatively explore other ways to create images, thinking about how they would look on products I would like to have. I am very happy to continue creating images that I feel very close to my heart and share them with the world.

These are some of the designs that I personally love and use the most. I hope you like them too.





Pink Hydrangea iPhone Case

Lilium Coffee Mug

Pine Cone Carry-All Pouch
Pinecone Carry-All Pouch

Wild Mushrooms Framed Art Print

Pine Branch Travel Mug

Palm II Laptop & iPad Skin

Blueberries Coaster

Green Light Wood Wall Art

Pine Needles Backpack

Pine Needles II Tote Bag






No comments:

Post a Comment